Ryan Holder – Co-Managing Director
Ryan Holder is a Managing Director of Strategic M&A Advisors. Ryan received his Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Mississippi and his Master of Accountancy from the University of Mississippi.
Ryan is a Certified Public Accountant and has filled various roles in this field. His primary interests and background is equity raising, business transactions, entrepreneurship, and valuation. Over the course of his career, he has started, operated, and sold several businesses, as well as raised private equity capital and debt capital for numerous companies in a variety of industries.
Before joining SMAA, Ryan was the Director of Business Services for a large Arkansas based CPA firm.
Ryan serves as a board member or active participant of these organizations:
For Profit Leadership:
- Gateway Bank/Sigma Holdings- Director
- Broadband Development Group- Director
- Gravity Ventures Fund- Member
- M-D Medical- Advisory Board
Not for Profit Leadership:
- Presbyterian Village Foundation Board Past President
- Arkansas Fellowship- Board Member
- UALR Foundation Board
- Member Leadership Greater Little Rock, Class XIX
- Member Leadership Arkansas, Class VI
- Central Arkansas Ole Miss Alumni Association- Past President
- Central Arkansas Sigma Chi Alumni Association
- Family Home- Board Member
- Central Arkansas Society of CPA’s- Past President
- Leadership Greater Little Rock Alumni Board- Past Treasurer
Ryan currently resides in Little Rock, Arkansas with his wife, Marie, and their two daughters Alex and Kate. They are members of 2nd Presbyterian Church in Little Rock. Ryan enjoys waterfowl and upland game hunting and shooting sports.