Some M&A Advisors love to advertise closed transactions as well as the financial values associated with deals, known as “tombstones”. At Strategic M&A Advisors, we believe in never-ending confidentiality in the strictest sense. We won’t advertise “tombstones” on our website or anywhere else. Never have. Never will.
We have, however, compiled a representative sampling of transactions we have facilitated over the years. As you would expect, we’ve presented this information vaguely and anonymously, but the samples below give you a good sense of our experience and successes. These deal profiles have values ranging from $5,000,000 to $100,000,000:
- Facilitated the complete sale of a Mississippi-based oil & gas production chemical distributor and service company to a Dallas, TX-based publicly traded strategic buyer.
- Brokered the sale of two Mississippi domiciled oil & gas industry testing companies to a Houston, TX-based strategic buyer.
- Created a financial/strategic partnership between a Nashville, TN based fresh pasta manufacturer and distributor and a Mississippi-domiciled entrepreneur.
- Facilitated the partial (majority) sale of a Mississippi based plastics manufacturer with a national footprint to an International plastics conglomerate.
- Sold the majority of a Mississippi-based fabricator of drilling rig components and oil & gas midstream pressure vessels to a family-owned and operated private equity group based in Houston, TX.
- Sold 100% of a Mississippi-based oil & gas well-servicing rig contractor to a Canadian strategic buyer.
- Sold a multi-location, Mississippi-based tank manufacturing company to a Louisiana-based strategic buyer.
- Sold a Mississippi-based hydraulic & pneumatic supplier to a strategic buyer headquartered in Texas.
- Sold 80% of a Louisiana-headquartered oil & gas industry consulting company to a Louisiana-based oil & gas service company (acting as a financial buyer).
- Sold 100% of a rapidly growing Arkansas-based independent restaurant delivery company with multiple locations to a Chicago-based strategic buyer.
- Facilitated the complete sale of an Arkansas-based healthcare services provider operating in a multi-state area to a national strategic buyer backed by a large private equity firm.
- Facilitated the complete sale of a Missouri-based convenience store distributor operating in a multi-state area to an Arkansas-based strategic buyer.
- Sold a large Mississippi-based food manufacturing company to an international strategic buyer.
- Sold a Mississippi-based publishing company to an international strategic buyer.
- Facilitated a majority recapitalization of a Louisiana-based oil & gas service company with a Texas-based strategic partner.
- Sold an energy midstream rental company based in West Virginia to a partnership with offices in Ohio and Mississippi.
- Facilitated a majority recapitalization of an Arkansas-based business-to-business wholesale and service company to a national strategic partner backed by private equity.
- Facilitated the purchase of an Arkansas-based technology services contractor with offices in 10 states to a private buyer.